Sales Reps create the homeowner’s first impression of our company. We’re looking for someone who is self motivated to create a better future for themselves, the company, and the customer. You’ll be working with a team of highly motivated and fun- loving people.
The culture of our team is outgoing, driven, and friendly. We work together to help each other grow, succeed, and continuously fine-tune our skills. If you are not a lifelong learner, driven to constantly improve, please do not bother applying.
Why join our team?
This entry level sales role offers uncapped earning potential at a booming company in a recession-restitant industry. We offer hands-on training, active membership, and a proven track record in challenging times. You could earn $60,000 to $120,000 in your first year!
Not a sales expert? No problem. We’ll train you on how to cover the local areas to actively pursue residential roofing sales in storm damaged neighborhoods and grow a substantial book of business.
In this role you will:
• Schedule appointments with homeowners
• Manage a busy, but flexible schedule
• Pursue and generate sales leads and acquire new customers
• Give presentations to homeowners describing our company, product, and services
• Inspect roofs and identify claimable storm damage to roof and property, detect leaks and problem areas and generate solutions
• Measure roofs
• Put together a scope
• Use knowledge of roof measurements, labor and material costs, and write an estimate
• Complete accurate order forms for materials
• Communicate expectations to homeowners in a professional manner
• Maintain organization and upload required documents on the company computer system
• Maintain excellent communication with customers at all phases of a job
• Take and upload all required photos to the company computer system
• Understand insurance paperwork (adjuster’s scope of loss) and accurately explain this information to customers
• Provide your professional opinion, support the customer, and justify claims of damage and repair estimates when corresponding with insurance companies
• Prepare and file insurance supplements
• Follow-up with client mortgage and insurance companies to obtain financial reimbursement
• Engage in effective and prompt issue resolution
• Represent the company professionally at all times
• Adhere to safety standards
• Engage in the company’s continued education and training
• Be willing and able to travel
• Full-Time position: between 35 - 50 hours a week depending on schedule
What you have:
• Valid driver’s license
• Able to maneuver and climb a ladder
• Ability to lift 80 pounds
• Regular job attendance
•No prior sales experience needed, but be ready to work hard & learn fast
• Bachelor Degree OR 2 yrs related work experience (i.e: retail, customer service, etc.)
• Strong communication skills with a passion and aptitude for helping people
• Desire to determine your own earnings based on YOUR efforts.
• Basic computer knowledge and a general comfort with technology
• Comfort and ease in relating with others
• High levels of verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll get:
• A dedicated mentor for 1-1 coaching
• Earn $60,000 - $120,000 in your first year
• Uncapped commission
• Typical sales reps earn at least $50 hr in commission- many reps earn considerably more
• Laid back, yet professional vibe
• Soft leads in predetermined storm damage territories
• We’re a quickly growing company that favors promoting internally – huge opportunity for rapid advancement into a sales management position
• Master the sales process in a high demand, lucrative industry
• The coaching, support, and proven processes of an industry-leading organization
• Flexible winter schedule with ample vacation time
•Depreciating salary over the first 3 months during initial training
• After 3 months, compensation is 100% performance-based
• Salespeople receive a percentage of new revenue generated
• Average earnings for top salespeople fall between 6K - 8K/mo within the first
At Solid Contracting, we do things a bit differently than your average roofing and construction company. We are family-owned, therefore we would love to make you part of our family if you perform well. Which means your happiness and client satisfaction comes first.
We began as most roofing companies do, as apprentices for an esteemed roofing company from out of town. Since then we've fallen in love with the area and helped out several businesses and homes along the way.
We’re the fastest growing roofing company in the area, and we’ve grown steadily regardless of the unique challenges faced in 2020. We are thankful that our industry has continued to thrive during recent unprecedented global times.
We understand we are most productive when our team feels fulfilled, challenged, and is striving to hit both professional and personal goals. We are A-players who show up for both at the highest level and are driven by excellence. We value persistence, accountability, communication, improvement, and happiness.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please fill out an application by clicking the button below
Our team will review your application and get back to you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!